Welcome to Crionna Photography,
If the information below does not answer all your questions then please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am very confident you will love your purchase but to reassure you I give the following assurances:
1) I certify that all images were taken my me and developed using my personal style making these images unique. When you invest in one of my prints your are buying an item that is not reproducible by anyone else.
2) An online image is only a close approximation of the final print. The original prints have more subtle colours, more detail and the paper has a wonderful texture impossible to show on a web image. I am completely confident you will be very happy when you unwrap them.
3) I offer a 100% money back, credit or replacement policy for the first month of your purchase. If the print does not meet satisfaction in any way you can return it with no questions asked provided it is returned in the condition in which it was received. See Refund for more detail.
4) All Limited Edition prints are produced on the highest quality fine art archival paper. I personally print, sign, title and date every one using pencil to ensure it does not fade. The level of quality of these prints is similar to that used in museums or for an art gallery exhibition.
5) All prints are made using finest Epson UltraChrome K3 with Vivid Magenta fade-free ink; when combined with the fine art paper these inks are guaranteed not to fade in a lifetime in any light conditions.
6) All Limited Editions come with a unique 'Crionna Photography Certificate of Authenticity'. This ensures your investment is protected as no more prints will be made after the edition sells out. Your Certificate will show which print number you purchased, the details of the paper used, the specifications of the ink and the edition number. It will be signed and dated by me.
7) All prints are printed and quality controlled by me personally - I DO NOT send my art to a printer. I print using a process known as giclee printing where the ink is sprayed onto the paper in minute drops. I use an Epson 9890 state-of-the-art printer which prints 40" or larger. The printer is calibrated to ensure perfect rendition of the colours on my screen. I use a 27 inch Apple Imac so that I can zoom in close to ensure each print is sharp where it should be and that it is free from any pixelation.
8) Prints can be mounted or mounted and framed at an additional cost. Please email me for details.
9) All Open Edition prints are printed on beautiful heavy Fine Art paper or on smooth Lustre paper using fade-free ink so although these are cheaper they are still very high quality and look wonderful on the wall.
10) I am now offering prints on Canvas. The highest poly/cotton fiber canvas material combined with the non-fade inks. Prints are printed to alllow gallery wrapping ie the image continues round the edges (unless requested otherwise). Due to the shipping cost of sending ready to hang I have opted to send them rolled to protect them and also to make it cheaper all round.
You can pay by Paypal, Credit Card or you can contact me for details for bank transfer or money order.
To pay by Credit Card just click on the link to Cheque out with Paypal then follow the link for the credit card details.
TIMELINES - Your print will be shipped within 3-5 working days of payment being received. If there is going to be a delay for any reason I will contact you, after all, life happens so there can be the occasional glitch. Canvases take a little longer to produce so please anticipate 2 weeks for shipping, less of course if possible.
PACKAGING - Mounted and unmounted small paper prints are cello wrapped and packed with sturdy board to protect them. Large prints and canvas are carefully rolled and slipped into large heavy duty art shipping tube as this is safer. Please take great care when taking them out of the tube. You may need to take the image to a framer to have this done. If you do it yourself try not to put fingers on the surface of the print and handle it at the edges. Make sure you take it out to unfold on a dry clean table. It will be slightly curved so allow it time to open gradually.
UK SHIPPING - Prints are shipped by Royal Mail - in UK they should arrive within 2 - 3 days.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Prints shipped internationally may take a couple of weeks so please allow enough time if this is gift item. Faster options for shipping are available at an additional cost, just contact me for a quote.
GIFT CARDS and Wrapping - If your item is a gift please let me know and I can arrange wrapping and a card.
I wish you to be completely satisfied with your beautiful print, however, accidents happen and if for any reason your print is damaged when it arrives I offer a 100% money back or replacement policy. If your print arrives damaged please convo me and I will prioritise a replacement or refund.
If for any other reason you are dissatisfied with the print you can return it in the condition in which it was received for a no questions asked refund. You must do this within the first month of purchase and the print must be returned to me in the condition in which it was sold. I do not refund the shipping cost on returned items.
I offer discounts if you buy more than one item. I will add this to the shop but until I do this please just contact me for details.
Please contact me for my full address and phone number if you need this in order to receive your package.